Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Monday, March 1, 2010

To My Kindred Spirit


We share secrets, we laugh and even cry,
We have so much in common,

Concerns, likes and dislikes.

Ours is a relationship joined by

Tender velvet chains that link our
similar dreams of life and love.
A gentle intuition guides us in our
individual struggles to succeed at the things we pursue,
to stand
out from the crowd.
In you I have found so much of myself,

Including many of the same

Insecurities and philosophies.
Complete inner-peace and happiness,
These are the things
I wish for you,

in the present and in the future

because you are my kindred spirit.

No comments:

Post a Comment