Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Monday, March 15, 2010

*~*~* Humble *~*~*


It seems that everybody has a plan,

a goal to which they give their heart and soul

they plot a course,

do everything they can...

and suddenly the keyword is control.

I see how everybody hits a wall,

from time to time it is just what comes to be

no matter how they pine,

they seem to fall...

despite their passion and intensity

I think that I would rather play it cool,

and let the future look out for its own

the humble one will never look the fool...

like those who go on blindly and alone

In realizing I am not that tough...

I am satisfied,

and mine is just enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment