Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Monday, March 22, 2010

In My Prayers & Thoughts

These days I am living with a heavy heart. I am depressed and desperate as you don't spare anytime for me to think about anything. Every day I wake up in the morning hoping things have changed miraculously, yet things don't change. As the day goes old I prepare my mind and soul for the worst with a yearning and a silent prayer for a miracle.

Third Sunday of March 2010, evening 17.00pm was the saddest moment of my entire life. Well, that was when I knew that cancer has spread vigorously thorughout most of your internal organs. I don't know for how long I cried, but by the time I consoled myself it was time for bed. My eyes were puffy and it ached. My heart was sore for I can't possibly handle loosing you. I felt as if it was a nightmare, I pinched myself hoping I would wakeup and laugh at the cruel joke.

But no, nothing can change the fact that it is true.That day you come recovered will be the most happiest day of my entire life. I jus cant imagine things without you.How can it be possible that you can't stay to share all the fun with us.

You are the bravest person I have ever met, I admire you for that though the fact you hid the truth hurts and fills all of us with WHAT IF!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment