Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Monday, May 24, 2010

PRODUCTS I LOVE:I love Aigner's STARLIGHT


Starlight is a perfume that powerful women would certainly love according to Aigner the producer, it has a charismatic fragrance that you can’t help but be drawn to the more you wear it.Well, folks this is what happened to me when I was presented with a bottle of Starlight from my darling boy friend. After I exhausted the whole bottle, my mind runs wild not having the smell of Starlight.Thus, am debating whether to buy a perfume I have used once.Guess Starlight wins. I jus love Starlight, the name itself is rather appealing to me.

The scent is perfect for evenings when you want to feel elegantly sultry and just a little mysterious, without coming on too strong. If confidence had a scent, this would probably be it.

The packaging alone lets you know that this is one fragrance that doesn’t try to be cute. Its precious prism holds the clear liquid, the bottle’s many faces catching light to give its contents a pleasant lavender twinkle.

I LOVE STARLIGHT, THE BEST PERFUME EVER. WOULD USE THIS OVER AND OVER AGAIN THOUGH I NEVER BOUGHT THE SAME PERFUME MORE THAN ONCE. STARLIGHT IS AN EXCEPTION, I FEEL LIKE A STAR, A WINNER WITH STARLIGHT.

No comments:

Post a Comment