Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Saturday, May 29, 2010

PRODUCTS I LOVE- I love BLACKBERRY


I have never been a fanatic of mobile phones, I always felt a phone is a phone, the purpose being the same. However, I have come to love my blackberry more than any possession I have got. I was given a blackberry almost a year back as soon as it was launched in UK market. Now lets talk about things I love about my blackberry. It is fancy, the sound of music awesome, the videos excellent,the games mind blowing, the memory perfect. And things I hate about my blackberry: I can't keep off my hands from my lovely phone, I spend too much time playing games, I browse internet too much, I write too much messages to my bf etc etc

No comments:

Post a Comment