Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

WHAT I WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING

Its raining and here I am trapped in the office. I am totally starved and craving for something to eat. Oh how I would like to have a bite.
But its impossible to get anything in this weather condition as most restaurants’ delivery men use motorcycles. Duh! Who would want to come in pouring rain. And how am I supposed to get home in a motorbike myself, offcourse I know smething called ‘umbrella’ but it doesn’t do a good job of sheltering two people on the move with the gusty winds. Getting a cab is totally out of picture since it wil be impossible.
So here I am looking at the watch depressingly sipping water from a bottle as half of my lunch break went to nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment