Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Wednesday, July 14, 2010

L.O.S.T


You pass me on the street and our eyes meet briefly

You hold the door open for me as I enter behind you

I say thanks, but you have no idea that my mind is blank

In the elevator you crack a joke, i flash a smile

you have no idea that my heart is in denial

You ask me how my day was and I say fine

You have no idea that my brain and I are arguing to if I should cross the line

My happiness is gone as I walk in this world

The thoughts in my head have me wishing I was in a cold dark hole

Once you loose your soul there is no turning back

Everything you once dreamed of no longer has an impact

You don't want to love nor you want to have fun

Your days are so long the problems in your mind question if you should carry on

You smile so that's what people see on your face

they think that you are happy but deep down inside you feel like a worthless disgrace

Every the perfromance you put on for people is Emmy award winning

But you question yourself and wonder if you act is a just way for you to hold your internal sinnings

When you wake up from a night's sleep you wonder to yurself if this is the day your heart will be back or to it's old slef or will it still be skipping every other beat

You wonder if things that once made you happy to be alive will make a come back

You wonder if the little things in life that made you who you are will have you once again dreaming to the stars

You wonder if you'll feel less empty hearted

You wonder ot yourself who holds the match to start that fire

You're tired of running and loosing your breath

You want to hold tight to something that will once again help you enjoy the journey into life's amazing tracks

You want to feel that everyday can be better than the last

You wantto learn your lost soul feeling into a thing of your past.....

No comments:

Post a Comment