Understanding me is not rocket science

Princess(me) is an ordinary human with a simple yet logical attitude to life with sky high ambitions and matching determination to achieve them

Monday, February 22, 2010

~*~ I Believe ~*~


I believe that the sun shines after the rain

I believe if you don't get hurt you'll never gain

I believe in not doing things the easy way

I believe that being selfish doesn't pay


I believe in a second chance

I believe in a life long romance

I believe there is life after death

And standing up to a life of mess


I believe in love at first sight

I believe that revenge isn't right

I believe that first impressions last

And there is nothing better then a good laugh


I believe sometimes there is no explanation

I believe money can't buy people's affection

I believe you don't know what you've got until it's gone

I believe a new day arrives with every dawn


I believe a smile can be contagious

I believe in being very outrageous

I believe in living with no regrets

I believe that life is as good as it gets


Ibelieve that God watches over us

I believe the little things are worth the fuss

I believe you have each friend for a reason

I believe you will get punished for treason


I believe absence makes the heart grow fonder

I believe you will lose if you sit and wonder

I believe every experience teaches you a lesson


I believe that to learn you have to live

I believe that to love someone you have to give

I believe one moment can change your life

And there's still help when you're in strife


I believe everyone has one true friend

I believe in the power of a song

And things will change before too long

I believe living is the best experience


I believe in not laughing at other people's expense

I believe it's hard to watch a lover leave

And when they're gone all you can do is breath


I believe to always look on the bright side

I believe that life is just one big ride

I believe when I die people will grieve

But it's ok because I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment